Sofia Istanbul Bike Connect

Cycling through Bulgaria and Turkey between 15th of June and 1st of July, 2006... Kerékpárral Bulgárián és Törökországon át Június második felében... През България и Турция с колело...Bu yüzden 2006 Haziran aylarında, Sofia-Sinop bir bisiklet turu planladık

Friday, July 07, 2006

some pictures going to Istanbul / kepek a törökorszagrol


i could only upload a few pictures now from my the second part of my trip (basically Turkey). a fuller gallery will come sometime in the future. click on the link

itt csak nehany kep lathato. tobb kep es egy magyar leiras valamikor lesz. de azert meg lesz! kattints a linkre.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104465541&code=22996684&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin, congratulations! You did it and it all sounds so fabulous. I can't believe you with the mayor of Istanbul. Since you didn't send e-mail notifications, I didn't realize you were blogging, but I'm glad I checked. Absolutely fantastic, my brother. Well done. Post more about the bus trip to Georgia, etc.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nagyon szepek a fotok!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home