Sofia Istanbul Bike Connect

Cycling through Bulgaria and Turkey between 15th of June and 1st of July, 2006... Kerékpárral Bulgárián és Törökországon át Június második felében... През България и Турция с колело...Bu yüzden 2006 Haziran aylarında, Sofia-Sinop bir bisiklet turu planladık

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last Day! Tomorrow İstanbul!

So today i have crossed the bulgarian turkish border.

I will wait for a later time when i have more of it (time) and a less annoying keyboard, to explain more of my thoughts and feelings.

but the news is that i am right now in a town called Vize, and i am 140 km from İstanbul, which i hope to reach by tommorrow night and meet Tuna in Taksim square. I will leave pretty early and cycle all day. I hope not too many mountains. Today, I cycled over 100 km, which included a lot of steep climbs, a border crossing and a meeting at the municipality of Kırklarelı with the mayor which was really great. So, minus all that and I think I should be able to make it tomorrow....

And what a change it is to be in Turkey! More about this later, i still feel like i entered a different world. and it feels great.

watch this space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home